Applies To:Show Versions
- 1.1.1, 1.1.0
Create a VLAN from the webUI
- Log in to the chassis partition webUI using an account with admin access.The default login credentials are admin/admin. When logging in as admin for the first time, you should change the password.
- On the left, click.The screen shows VLANs that are configured for that chassis partition.
- In theNamefield, type a name for the VLAN.
- In theVLAN ID, type a number between 1-4094 for the VLAN.The VLAN ID identifies the traffic from hosts in the associated VLAN for an associated interface or LAG.
- ClickAdd VLANto create the VLAN.The VLAN is created and displayed in the VLAN list. You can use the VLANs when configuring interfaces and creating LAGs.