Applies To:Show Versions
- 1.1.1, 1.1.0
Edit the default chassis partition from the
- Log in to the system controller webUI using an account with admin access.
- On the left, clickCHASSIS PARTITIONS.The Chassis Partitions screen opens where you can see a graphical view of the VELOS chassis and see that the default chassis partition is already set up with all slots associated with it.
- Click the check box next to the default partition.
- Click theEditbutton.
- In the IPv4 section:
- ForIP Address, type the IP address of the chassis partition.
- ForPrefix Length, type a number from 1-32 for the length of the prefix.
- ForGateway, type the IP address of the gateway.
- ForPartition Image, define the software to use for the chassis partition:If you don't select a partition image, the partition state will be disabled, and you will get an error message.
- ClickBundledto install the entire operating system for the chassis partition.
- Under ISO Image, select the uploaded software image to run on the chassis partition.
- ClickSave.The changes you made to the default partition are saved and the partition is set toEnabled.It might take a few minutes for the Operational State to update to sayRunning.