Applies To:Show Versions
3-DNS Controller versions 1.x - 4.x
3DNS Controller Configuration Checklist
This appendix provides a configuration checklist, which you should complete before you begin to install a 3DNS Controller.
You may want to make photocopies of the checklist, and use one form for each 3DNS Controller in your network. Keep the completed checklists for future reference.
- Interface IP Address
- Domain name (for example, test.net)
- IP address or name of primary DNS
- Create and delegate new subdomain (for example, wip.test.net) on the primary DNS for use by the 3DNS Controller. List subdomains here:
- Identify domains to be load balanced (for example, www.test.net and ftp.test.net):
- Virtual servers managed by BIG/ip Controllers to be assigned to wide IPs:
- Virtual servers managed by other host machines to be assigned to wide IPs: