Applies To:Show Versions
3-DNS Controller versions 1.x - 4.x
Apply the PTF to 3DNS Controller, version 2.0.1 using the following process:
- Click here and follow the instructions for using the F5 Networks FTP site.
- Download 3dns201PTF-01.tar file to the /var/tmp/ directory on the target 3DNS System.
Type the following commands on the command
tar -xvf 3dns201PTF-01.tar
This PTF resolves the following issues:
- named-xfer now inserts a space in MX records. (CR 6640)
- When ssh is not configured properly, big3d_install now displays a message indicating which BIG/ip Controllers could not be reached, along with possible reasons why they could not be reached.
- If no controllers could be reached, the message indicates that there are no reachable BIG/ip Controllers on which to install big3d, and then it exits the install.
- If only certain BIG/ip Controllers could be reached, the message indicates which BIG/ip Controllers could not be reached, and gives you the option to either continue with or exit the install. (CR 6703)
- When modifications are made to a zone, NameSurfer now includes the local 3DNS Controller when sending zone change notifications. (CR 6740)
The PTF does not introduce new software configuration issues.
There are no known issues for this PTF.