Applies To:Show Versions
- 11.5.10, 11.5.9, 11.5.8, 11.5.7, 11.5.6, 11.5.5, 11.5.4, 11.5.3, 11.5.2, 11.5.1
Overview: Accelerating traffic with Intelligent Client Cache
Accelerating traffic for HTML5-compliant browsers
- On the Main tab, click The Policies screen displays a list of existing acceleration policies. .
- Click the name of a user-defined acceleration policy.
- Expand the Policy Tree to a node that matches html content, and click the node.
- From the Matching Rules menu, choose Acceleration Rules.
- On the menu bar, click Assembly. The screen refreshes to show assembly options.
- From the Content Assembly Options list, select Advanced.
- In the Intelligent Client Cache Settings, select the check box to enable Intelligent Client Cache.
Configure the Intelligent Client Cache settings.
- Set the max size of images to ICC. The max size can be limited by the specific browser used. The default setting is 32KB.
- Set the max size of CSS to ICC. The default setting is 50KB.
- Set the max size of JS to ICC. The default setting is 50KB.
- Set the number of links to ICC. The maximum number of links that can be cached with ICC is 100. The default is 10.
- Set the client expiry of resource. This specifies the minimum expiry of linked content that will be inlined for ICC. The object must have a greater expiry than this minimum in order to be inlined. The default setting is 2 days.
- Click Save.
You have now configured Intelligent Client Cache (ICC).