Applies To:Show Versions
- 11.5.9, 11.5.8, 11.5.7, 11.5.6, 11.5.5, 11.5.4, 11.5.3, 11.5.2, 11.5.1
What is resource image personalization?
With image personalization, you can change the image displayed for a resource on the webtop.
Personalizing resource images
- On the Main tab, click The Customization tool appears, in Basic Customization view. .
- From the View list, select Advanced Customization. The Customization tool switches to Advanced (tree) view.
- In Advanced Customization view, from the Form Factor menu at the top of the Customization tool, select Full/Mobile Browser.
- Click the Branding tab.
- Select the resource type folder for App Tunnels, Network Access, Remote Desktops, Portal Access, or Webtop Links.
- Select the resource name.
- At the top right of the customization settings pane, select the Language for which to customize the caption and description for full and mobile browsers.
- In the Image area, click the icon at the right of the field to show the current icon, then click Replace and select a new image.
- After you customize settings, click the Save icon at the top of the Customization tool.