Applies To:Show Versions
- 11.6.5, 11.6.4, 11.6.3, 11.6.2, 11.6.1
What is resource caption localization?
With caption localization, you can change the caption and description for resources on the webtop.
- On the Main tab, click The Customization tool appears in General Customization view, displaying . Form Factor: Full/Mobile Browser settings.
- In the left pane, click the Text tab. A navigation tree displays in the left pane.
- Select the resource type folder for App Tunnels, Network Access, Remote Desktops, Portal Access, or Webtop Links.
- Select the resource name.
- At the top right of the Customization settings pane, select the Language for which to customize the caption and description for full and mobile browsers.
- Type a Caption to provide a label for the resource on the full webtop.
- Type a Detailed Description to provide a detailed description for the resource in the full webtop.
- After you customize settings, click the Save icon at the top of the Customization tool.