Applies To:Show Versions
- 11.6.5, 11.6.4, 11.6.3, 11.6.2, 11.6.1
Overview: Customizing the logon page
Using the Customization tool, you can personalize your logon page with your organization's brand images and colors, and change the layout of the logon page screen. In this implementation, you change a header logo image on the logon page.
Customizing a logo on the logon screen
- In your web browser address bar, type the IP address of the BIG-IP system with which you are working. The BIG-IP system logon page opens.
- Right-click the logon page. The browser shortcut menu opens.
- Click Inspect Element. The Inspect Element option might appear as a different name in different browsers (such as, View Source). A screen displaying the HTML code of the web page opens.
- Hover your cursor over a line of HTML code. You can see the exact HTML code that matches the icons, text, entry fields, and buttons that appear on the GUI. The tag ID displays the type of the object on the GUI, such as a header or a banner.
- On the logon page, in the Username and Password fields, type your user name and password, and click Log in.
- On the Main tab, click The Customization tool appears in General Customization view, displaying . Form Factor: Full/Mobile Browser settings.
- In the left pane, expand the folders and navigate to Page Header Settings. The access profile for your configuration is unique. You can select the access profile that is relevant to the BIG-IP system. For other items in the Configuration utility besides the page header, use the HTML code to determine the correct tab and the access policy in the Customization screen. The Page Header Settings display. , then click
- For the Header left image (Full Size) setting, click the file path of the image in the Value column, and in the resulting field, type the file path of the new image that you want to add.
- Click the Save button.
- On the Main tab, click The Access Profiles List screen opens. .
- Select the check box for the access policy that you customized.
- Click Apply Access Policy.
- Click Log Out. The logon page opens.