Applies To:Show Versions
- 12.1.6, 12.1.5, 12.1.4, 12.1.3, 12.1.2, 12.1.1, 12.1.0
Localizing Captions for Resources in General View
What is resource caption localization?
With caption localization, you can change the caption and description for resources on the webtop.
On the Main tab, click
. The Customization tool appears in General Customization view, displaying Form Factor: Full/Mobile Browser settings.
In the left pane, click the Text tab.
A navigation tree displays in the left pane.
- Select the resource type folder for App Tunnels, Network Access, Remote Desktops, Portal Access, or Webtop Links.
- Select the resource name.
- At the top right of the Customization settings pane, select the Language for which to customize the caption and description for full and mobile browsers.
- Type a Caption to provide a label for the resource on the full webtop.
- Type a Detailed Description to provide a detailed description for the resource in the full webtop.
- After you customize settings, click the Save icon at the top of the Customization tool.