Applies To:Show Versions
- 13.1.5, 13.1.4, 13.1.3, 13.1.1, 13.1.0
What is resource image personalization?
With image personalization, you can change the image displayed for a resource on the webtop.
Personalizing resource images
On the Main tab, click
. The Customization tool appears in General Customization view, displaying Form Factor: Full/Mobile Browser settings.
- In the left pane on the Branding tab, select the resource type folder for App Tunnels, Network Access, Remote Desktops, Portal Access, or Webtop Links.
- Select the resource name.
- At the top right of the Customization settings pane, select the Language for which to customize the caption and description for full and mobile browsers.
- In the Image area, click the icon at the right of the field to show the current icon, then click Replace and select a new image.
- After you customize settings, click the Save icon at the top of the Customization tool.