Applies To:Show Versions
- 13.1.1, 13.1.0
What is resource caption localization?
With caption localization, you can change the caption and description for resources on the webtop.
On the Main tab, click
. The Customization tool appears in General Customization view, displaying Form Factor: Full/Mobile Browser settings.
In the left pane, select the Text tab.
A navigation tree displays in the left pane.
- Select the resource type folder for App Tunnels, Network Access, Remote Desktops, Portal Access, or Webtop Links.
- Select the resource name.
- At the top right of the Customization settings pane, select the Language for which to customize the caption and description for full and mobile browsers.
- Type a Caption to provide a label for the resource on the full webtop.
- Type a Detailed Description to provide a detailed description for the resource in the full webtop.
- After you customize settings, click the Save icon at the top of the Customization tool.