Applies To:Show Versions
- 13.1.1, 13.1.0
About VMware Horizon View server required settings
To integrate Access Policy Manager® (APM®) with VMware Horizon View, you must meet specific configuration requirements for VMware, as described here.
- PCoIP Secure Gateway disabled
- Ensure that PCoIP Secure Gateway is disabled on the VMware Horizon View server.
- Secure Tunnel enabled
- To be able to use USB redirection or client drive redirection with a remote desktop, ensure that Secure Tunnel is enabled on the VMware View Horizon server.
- Blast Secure Gateway disabled
- To be able to launch VMware View sessions from an APM webtop using an HTML5 client, ensure that Blast Secure Gateway is disabled on the VMware Horizon View server.
- Advanced authentication disabled
- Ensure that RSA authentication and other advanced authentication types are disabled on the VMware Horizon View server.
- Display a pre-login message disabled
- Disable the Display a pre-login message setting on the VMware Horizon View server. This prevents View Connection Server from displaying another login prompt in addition to the APM logon page. Also, if the setting is enabled, remote desktop connections fail to render on the APM web top for VMWare View.
About VMware Horizon View server settings and SSL offloading
If you want to use Access Policy Manager® (APM®) to offload SSL from VMware View Horizon servers, you must configure your VMware View Horizon servers for SSL offloading. For more information, refer to the administration guide for your VMware Horizon View server and search for Off-load SSL Connections.