Applies To:Show Versions
- 15.0.0, 14.1.0, 14.0.0, 13.1.1, 13.1.0, 13.0.1, 13.0.0, 12.1.3, 11.6.3, 11.5.7
Updated Date: 12/18/2018
Guided Configuration Compatibility Matrix 4.1
F5 Networks supports the functionality of Guided Configuration 4.1 on the most-used platforms and ensures support with the commonly used operating systems (OS) and browsers. Both IPv4 and IPv4+IPv6 deployments are supported, except as noted below.
Component and Use Case Compatibility
|Use case/Component||Version||Compatible BIG-IP versions|
|Guided Configuration Framework||1.2.0||14.1.0, 15.0.0|
|API Protection||1.0.0||14.1.0, 15.0.0|
|DataSafe Logon Protection||1.0.0||14.1.0, 15.0.0|
|SAML Identity Provider for Applications||3.0.0||14.1.0, 15.0.0|
|SAML Service Provider||1.1.0||14.1.0, 15.0.0|
|ADFS Proxy||2.0.0||14.1.0, 15.0.0|
|Exchange Proxy||2.0.0||14.1.0, 15.0.0|
|OAuth Client and Resource Server||4.0.0||14.1.0, 15.0.0|
|OAuth Authorization Server||4.0.0||14.1.0, 15.0.0|
Note: Guided Configuration 4.1 can only be installed as a use case pack on the BIG-IP system 14.1.0.
OS / Browser and Browser Compatibility
Refer to https://support.f5.com/kb/en-us/products/big-ip_apm/manuals/product/apm-clientcompatmatrix-14-1-0.html for information on supported OS and Browser versions.
Contacting F5 Networks
|Phone - North America:||1-888-882-7535 or (206) 272-6500|
|Phone - Outside North America, Universal Toll-Free:||+800 11 ASK 4 F5 or (800 11275 435)|
|Fax:||See Regional Support for your area.|
For additional information, please visit http://www.f5.com.
You can find additional support resources and technical documentation through a variety of sources.
- The F5 Networks Technical Support web site: https://f5.com/support
- The AskF5 web site: https://support.f5.com/csp/home
- The F5 DevCentral web site: https://devcentral.f5.com/
- AskF5 Publication Preference Center: https://interact.f5.com/AskF5-SubscriptionCenter.html
F5 Networks Technical Support
Free self-service tools give you 24x7 access to a wealth of knowledge and technical support. Whether it is providing quick answers to questions, training your staff, or handling entire implementations from design to deployment, F5 services teams are ready to ensure that you get the most from your F5 technology.
AskF5 is your storehouse for thousands of knowledgebase articles that help you manage your F5 products more effectively. Whether you want to browse periodically to research a solution, or you need the most recent news about your F5 products, AskF5 is your source.
The F5 DevCentral community helps you get more from F5 products and technologies. You can connect with user groups, learn about the latest F5 tools, and discuss F5 products and technology.
AskF5 Publication Preference Center
To subscribe, click AskF5 Publication Preference Center, enter your email address, select the publications you want, and click the Submit button. You will receive a confirmation email. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email, or on the AskF5 Publication Preference Center screen.
- TechNews Weekly eNewsletters: Up-to-date information about product and hotfix releases, new and updated articles, and new feature notices.
- TechNews Notifications: Periodic plain text TechNews, sent any time F5 releases a product or hotfix. (This information is always included in the next weekly HTML TechNews email.)
- Security Alerts: Timely security updates and ASM attack signature updates from F5.