Applies To:Show Versions
- 15.1.0, 15.0.1, 15.0.0, 14.1.2, 14.1.0, 14.0.1, 14.0.0, 13.1.3, 13.1.1, 13.1.0
The Edge Client version 220.127.116.11 is now available on downloads.f5.com.
Applies To: BIG-IP APM 16.0.0, 15.1.0, 15.0.1, 15.0.0, 14.1.2, 14.1.0, 14.0.1, 14.0.0, 13.1.3, 13.1.1, 13.1.0
- User documentation for this release
- Contacting F5
- Legal notices
User documentation for this release
For a comprehensive list of documentation that is relevant to this release, refer to the following pages:
Features and enhancements in 18.104.22.168
- Support for macOS Catalina
- BIG-IP Edge Client 22.214.171.124 features are now supported on macOS Catalina (10.15).
- Previously, for on-demand certificate authentication, machine tunnels service could select only the client certificate presented in the service store. With this release, you can now configure to allow a machine tunnel to select a client certificate from the Local Machine store.
To configure using the Windows Registry:
Note: When no registry setting is specified, then the machine tunnels service will pick the client certificate from the service store.
- Start the registry editor ( ).
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\F5MachineTunnelService\Parameters.
- Set string ClientCertStoreLocation to system or service.
- Set string ClientCertStoreName to the store name. The default store name is MY and can be changed to a custom store.
To configure using the F5MachineTunnelInfo utility:
From the command prompt that is run as an administrator:
Important: Currently, to set the store location as the service store for F5MachineTunnelService, prepend F5MachineTunnelService\ before the store name. Please refer to the Known Issues section in this release notes to get more information, as this behavior might change in future releases.
- type F5MachineTunnelInfo.exe --set_client_certstore system <store name> to set the client certificate store location as the Local Machine store.
- type F5MachineTunnelInfo.exe --set_client_certstore service <store name> to set the client certificate store location as the F5MachineTunnelService store.
- type F5MachineTunnelInfo.exe --remove_client_certstore to remove the client certificate store location and name configuration.
Fixes in 126.96.36.199
The following issues have been fixed in this release.
|807517-1||Previously, the DNS relay proxy service was unable to handle larger number of DNS requests and gave errors causing the service to become unresponsive. Now, this issue is fixed, and the service handles a bulk of requests without any error.|
Known issues in 188.8.131.52
The following are known issues in this release.
F5MachineTunnelInfo help shows an incorrect usage example for configuring the service certificate store.
The correct example should say --set_client_certstore system MY or --set_client_certstore service MY.
|832337-1||When you run the F5MachineTunnelInfo.exe --remove_client_certstore command to remove the client certificate store location, there is no output message which informs the user if the command was successful or failed.|
|833021-1||With the current behavior, to set the store location as the service store for F5MachineTunnelService, you need to prepend F5MachineTunnelService\ before the store name when using the Windows registry or the command line utility. For example, for store name MY, the name would be F5MachineTunnelService\MY.|
|834317||On macOS Catalina, when Edge Client performs endpoint inspection checks, it gives several popups on the user's screen asking for permission to access files from the Downloads, Documents, and Desktop folders.|
|North America||1-888-882-7535 or (206) 272-6500|
|Outside North America, Universal Toll-Free||+800 11 ASK 4 F5 or (800 11275 435)|
|Additional phone numbers||Regional Offices|
You can find additional support resources and technical documentation through a variety of sources.
Free self-service tools give you 24x7 access to a wealth of knowledge and technical support. Whether it is providing quick answers to questions, training your staff, or handling entire implementations from design to deployment, F5 services teams are ready to ensure that you get the most from your F5 technology.
|AskF5 Knowledge Base||
The storehouse for thousands of knowledgebase articles that help you manage your F5 products more effectively. Whether you want to browse periodically to research a solution, or you need the most recent news about your F5 products, AskF5 is your source.
|BIG-IP iHealth Diagnostics and BIG-IP iHealth Viewer||
BIG-IP iHealth Diagnostics identifies issues, including common configuration problems and known software issues. It also provides solutions and links to more information. With BIG-IP iHealth Viewer, you can see the status of your system at-a-glance, drill down for details, and view your network configuration.
Collaborate and share innovations including code samples, new techniques, and other tips, with more than 300,000 F5 users worldwide. DevCentral is the place to ask questions, find solutions, learn to harness the power of F5’s powerful scripting language, iRules, and much more.
|Communications Preference Center||
Here, you can subscribe to a number of communications from F5. For information about the types of notifications F5 provides, see K9970: Subscribing to email notifications regarding F5 products.