Applies To:Show Versions
- 17.0.0, 16.1.3, 16.1.2, 16.1.1, 16.1.0, 16.0.1, 16.0.0, 15.1.8, 15.1.7, 15.1.6, 15.1.4, 15.1.3, 15.1.2, 15.1.1, 15.1.0, 15.0.1, 15.0.0, 14.1.5, 14.1.4, 14.1.3, 14.1.2, 14.1.0, 14.0.1, 14.0.0, 13.1.5, 13.1.4, 13.1.3, 13.1.1, 13.1.0
BIG-IP Edge Client establishes secure communications to applications and networks. It provides users with full access to IP-based applications, resources, and intranet files as if they were physically working on the office network.
The Edge Client version 184.108.40.206 Update 1 is now available on downloads.f5.com (Under the APM Clients container).
This release contains a new signing certificate and is required for deploying EPSEC 1107 (epsec-1.0.0-1107.0.iso - under each supported BIG-IP release container) and later releases. Refer to the article K50013451: Opswat endpoint inspection is failing to install/update since December 6 2021, for more information.
- User documentation for this release
- Contacting F5
- Legal notices
User documentation for this release
For a comprehensive list of documentation that is relevant to this release, refer to the following pages:
The following issues have been fixed in this release.
How to Contact F5 Support or the Anti-Fraud SOC
- By phone in the U.S. (accessible 24x7): 888-88askf5 (888-882-7535).
- International contact numbers: http://www.f5.com/training-support/customer-support/contact/.
- The Support Coordinator can contact the SOC as needed.
You can contact the Anti-Fraud SOC as follows:
- By phone in the U.S. (accessible 24x7): 866-329-4253 (Option #3 for Anti-Fraud)
- International contact numbers: https://f5.com/products/platforms/silverline/f5-silverline-ddos-protection
You can find additional support resources and technical documentation through a variety of sources.
Free self-service tools give you 24x7 access to a wealth of knowledge and technical support. Whether it is providing quick answers to questions, training your staff, or handling entire implementations from design to deployment, F5 services teams are ready to ensure that you get the most from your F5 technology.
|AskF5 Knowledge Base||
The storehouse for thousands of knowledgebase articles that help you manage your F5 products more effectively. Whether you want to browse periodically to research a solution, or you need the most recent news about your F5 products, AskF5 is your source.
|BIG-IP iHealth Diagnostics and BIG-IP iHealth Viewer||
BIG-IP iHealth Diagnostics identifies issues, including common configuration problems and known software issues. It also provides solutions and links to more information. With BIG-IP iHealth Viewer, you can see the status of your system at-a-glance, drill down for details, and view your network configuration.
Collaborate and share innovations including code samples, new techniques, and other tips, with more than 300,000 F5 users worldwide. DevCentral is the place to ask questions, find solutions, learn to harness the power of F5’s powerful scripting language, iRules, and much more.
|Communications Preference Center||
Here, you can subscribe to a number of communications from F5. For information about the types of notifications F5 provides, see K9970: Subscribing to email notifications regarding F5 products.