Applies To:Show Versions
- 11.5.1, 11.2.1
- 7.0.0, 6.1.0
Version 2.0.4 of the Edge Client for Android devices is now available. The download is available from the app store for your device.
- User documentation for this release
- Features and enhancements in 2.0.4
- Fixes in 2.0.4
- Known issues in 2.0.4
- Contacting F5 Networks
- Legal notices
User documentation for this release
Features and enhancements in 2.0.4
|428086||This feature removes a confirmation popup when a VPN connection is initiated from a URL scheme.|
Fixes in 2.0.4
|419100||Previously, the username was required when creating a server from a URL scheme. Now, you can create a server from a URL without supplying the username.|
Known issues in 2.0.4
|437050||Authentication with a client certificate is not currently supported in Web Logon mode with Android 4.4.|
Contacting F5 Networks
For additional information, please visit http://www.f5.com.
You can find additional support resources and technical documentation through a variety of sources.
F5 Networks Technical Support
Free self-service tools give you 24x7 access to a wealth of knowledge and technical support. Whether it is providing quick answers to questions, training your staff, or handling entire implementations from design to deployment, F5 services teams are ready to ensure that you get the most from your F5 technology.
AskF5 is your storehouse for thousands of solutions to help you manage your F5 products more effectively. Whether you want to search the knowledge base periodically to research a solution, or you need the most recent news about your F5 products, AskF5 is your source.
The F5 DevCentral community helps you get more from F5 products and technologies. You can connect with user groups, learn about the latest F5 tools, and discuss F5 products and technology.
- Weekly HTML TechNews
- The weekly TechNews HTML email includes timely information about known issues, product releases, hotfix releases, updated and new solutions, and new feature notices. To subscribe, click TechNews Subscription, complete the required fields, and click the Subscribe button. You will receive a confirmation. Unsubscribe at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the TechNews email.
- Periodic plain text TechNews
- F5 Networks sends a timely TechNews email any time a product or hotfix is released. (This information is always included in the next weekly HTML TechNews email.) To subscribe, send a blank email to email@example.com from the email address you are using to subscribe. Unsubscribe by sending a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org.