Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IP Link Controller
Criteria for session persistence
For most persistence types, you can specify the criteria that the BIG-IP® system uses to send all requests from a given client to the same pool member. These criteria are based on the virtual server or servers that are hosting the client connection. To specify these criteria, you configure the Match Across Services, Match Across Virtual Servers, and Match Across Poolssettings contained within persistence profiles. Before configuring a persistence profile, it is helpful to understand these settings.
Creating an SSL persistence profile
On the Main tab, click
. The Persistence profile list screen opens.
The New Persistence Profile screen opens.
- In the Name field, type a unique name for the profile.
- From the Persistence Type list, select SSL.
- For the Parent Profile setting, confirm that ssl appears.
- Select the Custom check box.
- Configure settings as needed.
- Click Finished.