Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IP Link Controller
Overview: BIG-IP dashboard customization
The BIG-IP dashboard displays system statistics in selectable graphs, gauges, and tables. In addition to the pre-defined views, you can create custom combinations of the dashboard windows, called views, and save them in groups, called view sets. You can combine windows from different BIG-IP modules in a single view, or use just the windows you want for a single module. Windows are available only for those modules that you have licensed and provisioned.
Customizing the BIG-IP dashboard
- On the Main tab, expand Overview, and click Dashboard. A separate window opens for the BIG-IP dashboard.
- On the Views control bar, click the Create custom view icon. A blank canvas opens in design mode. The Dashboard Windows Chooser displays the available windows, grouped by module. You can click a module to display the available windows.
From the Dashboard Windows Chooser, drag and drop the windows you want onto the
After you drag a window to the canvas, you can resize it or change it to
display the information you want by clicking a tab or filter. Note: The windows are not active when in design mode, so the data does not update in real time.
- When you have placed the windows you want onto the canvas, click the Save icon on the Custom Views control bar. The Save View popup window opens.
- Type a name for the view.
- Type a new name for the view set, or select from the list.
- Click OK. The new view is saved, and appears in the Views list.
- Click the double-gear icon on the Custom Views control bar to return to active mode. The dashboard displays the custom view you just created, and updates the display with real-time data.