Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IP Hotfix Release Information
Hotfix Rollup: 1
Engineering Hotfix 34
BIG-IP Virtual Edition 12.1.2 HF1 EHF34 Release Information
New in BIG-IP v12.1.2 HF1 EHF34
This release provides additional support for the Azure platform.
Fixes in BIG-IP v12.1.2 HF1 EHF34
664063: Azure displays failure for deployment of BIG-IP from a Resource Manager template.
Component: Virtual Edition
When deploying BIG-IP images through Azure Resource Manager or Marketplace Solution templates, the Azure portal will never display success. A timeout will eventually occur and the deployment will appear to have failed.
Deployment from an Azure Resource Manager or Solution template, including the BIG-IP WAF Solution from the Azure Security Center.
A successful deployment will appear to have failed when monitoring the status in the Azure portal.
Deployments of BIG-IP from Azure Resource Manager or Marketplace Solution templates, or the BIG-IP WAF Solution from the Azure Security Center, now show the correct deployment status.
For additional support resources and technical documentation, see:
- The F5 Networks Technical Support web site: https://f5.com/support/
- The AskF5 web site: https://support.f5.com/csp/home
- The F5 DevCentral web site: https://devcentral.f5.com/
- For additional information about hotfixes, please see the following Solution article:
- Managing BIG-IP product hotfixes (11.x - 13.x): K13123