Applies To:Show Versions
Preparing to Upgrade a BIG-IQ System with a Data Collection Device Cluster
Download the BIG-IQ software image from F5 Networks
- Log in to the F5 Downloads site, downloads.f5.com.
- Click the Find a Download button.
- Click the name of the product line.
- Click the product name, Centralized Management.
- Click the version number you want to download.
- Read the End User Software License agreement and click the I Accept button if you agree with the terms.
- Click the BIG-IQ version <version number> .iso file name that you want to download.
Click the name of the closest
geographical location to you.
The software image downloads to your local system.
Upload the BIG-IQ software image
You upload the BIG-IQ version software image to the primary BIG-IQ system to make it available for this upgrade.
- At the top of the screen, click System.
- On the left click .
- Click the Upload Image button.
- Click the Choose File button and go to the location to which you downloaded the image, and click the Open button to upload it to BIG-IQ.
Click the Upload button.
The screen refreshes to display the progress of the upload.