Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
About device DoS configurations
You use the Device DoS Configurations screen to manage the device DoS configuration on the BIG-IP® devices.
To review or edit a device DoS configuration, click the name of the BIG-IP device.
Edit device DoS configurations
You can view and edit device DoS configuration properties using the Device DoS Configuration Properties screen.
- Click .
- In the Device DoS Configurations screen, click the name of the device configuration to view or edit.
- From the Log Publisher list, select whether to use a log publisher, and if so, which one. Select None to use no log publisher
Below the Log Publisher list, there might be a threshold
field, depending on the version of BIG-IP device you are
- If you are managing a BIG-IP device version earlier than v 12.1, there is no threshold field.
- If you are managing a BIG-IP device version 12.1.x, you can use the Auto Threshold Sensitivity field to select a sensitivity value between 1 - 100.
- If you are managing a BIG-IP device version 13.0.x or later, you can use the Threshold Sensitivity field to select the sensitivity: Low, Medium, or High.
- In the Category area, click the triangle to the left of a category to expand the category, and view or modify attack types within the category.
- In the Attack Type list, click the name of an attack type to modify its properties. Note that some properties are read-only.
- When you are finished modifying an attack type, click OK to save your changes to that attack type.
- When you are finished modifying all attack types for the BIG-IP device, save your changes.