Applies To:Show Versions
- 15.0.1, 15.0.0, 14.1.3, 14.1.2, 14.1.0
Using NAT44 to Translate IPv4 Addresses
About CGNAT hairpinning
Creating an LSN pool
- On the Main tab, click.The LSN Pool List screen opens.
- In theNamefield, type a unique name.
- In the Configuration area, for thePersistence Modesetting, selectAddressorAddress Port.
- For theMember Listsetting, type an address and a prefix length in theAddress/Prefix Lengthfield, and clickAdd.If your pool uses deterministic mode, ensure that any address ranges you enter as a member do not overlap another member's prefix address ranges. For example, the address and prefix10.10.10.0/24overlaps10.10.10.0/23.
Creating a virtual server for an LSN pool
- On the Main tab, click.The Virtual Server List screen opens.
- ClickCreate.The New Virtual Server screen opens.
- In theNamefield, type a unique name for the virtual server.
- From theTypelist, selectPerformance (Layer 4).
- For a network, in theDestination Addressfield, type an IPv4 or IPv6 address in CIDR format to allow all traffic to be translated.The supported format is address/prefix, where the prefix length is in bits. For example, an IPv4 address/prefix is0.0.0.0/0, and an IPv6 address/prefix is::/0.
- In theService Portfield, type*or select* All Portsfrom the list.
- From theVLAN and Tunnel Trafficlist, selectEnabled on. Then, for theVLANs and Tunnelssetting, move the VLAN or VLANs on which you want to allow the virtual servers to share traffic from theAvailablelist to theSelectedlist.
- For theLSN Poolsetting, select the pool that this server will draw on for translation addresses.
- In the Resources area of the screen, for theiRulessetting, select the name of the iRule that you want to assign and using the Move button, move the name from theAvailablelist to theEnabledlist.
Configuring an ALG
- On the Main tab, click.
- In the ALG Profiles menu, click an ALG profile.
- ClickCreate.The New Profile screen opens.
- Type a name for the new profile.
- From theParent Profilelist, ensure that the correct parent profile is selected as the new profile.
- Select theCustomcheck box on the right.
- Configure the profile settings.
- ClickFinishedto save the new ALG profile.
Configuring a CGNAT
- On the Main tab, click.The iRule List screen opens.
- In theNamefield, type a 1 to 31 character name, such ascgn_https_redirect_iRule.
- In theDefinitionfield, type the syntax for the iRule using Tool Command Language (Tcl) syntax.For complete and detailed information about iRules syntax, see the F5 Networks DevCentral web site (http://devcentral.f5.com).