Manual Chapter : Creating a virtual server for the HTTP Connector policy
Applies To:Show Versions
- 15.1.8, 15.1.7, 15.1.6, 15.1.5, 15.1.4, 15.1.3, 15.1.2, 15.1.1, 15.1.0
Creating a virtual server for the HTTP Connector policy
Determine the IP address you want to use to create the virtual server. This should be the same address as your application..
Create a virtual server and attach the allow-all access policy and the per-request policy that includes the HTTP Connector item.
- On the Main tab, click.The Virtual Server List screen opens.
- ClickCreate.The New Virtual Server screen opens.
- In theNamefield, type a unique name for the virtual server.
- In theDestination Addressfield, type the IP address you want to use for the virtual server.
- In the service port field, type the service port, or select the service from the list.For example,HTTPS.
- FromHTTP Profile (Client)select an HTTP profile (typically,http).
- In the Access Policy area, fromAccess Profile, select the allow-all access policy you created, or another policy.
- FromPer-Request Policy, select the per-request policy you created for HTTP Connector.
You have completed the configuration for the HTTP Connector.