Applies To:Show Versions
Filter DNS traffic with a DNS security profile
- On the Main tab, click.The DNS Security Profiles list screen opens.
- ClickCreate.The New Protection Profile screen opens.
- In theNamefield, type the name for the profile.
- From theQuery Typelist, select how to handle query types you add to theActivelist.
- SelectInclusionto allow packets with the DNS query types and header opcodes you add to theActivelist, and drop all others.
- SelectExclusionto deny packets with the DNS query types and header opcodes you add to theActivelist, and allow all others.
- In theQuery Type Filtersetting, move query types to filter for inclusion or exclusion from theAvailablelist to theActivelist.
- In theHeader Opcode Exclusionsetting, move header types to filter for exclusion from theAvailablelist to theActivelist.Only thequeryopcode is available for header exclusion.
- ClickFinishedto save your changes.