Manual Chapter : About status of service chain components
Applies To:Show Versions
- 17.1.0, 17.0.0, 16.1.3, 16.1.2, 16.1.1, 16.1.0, 16.0.1, 16.0.0, 15.1.8, 15.1.7, 15.1.6, 15.1.5, 15.1.4, 15.1.3, 15.1.2, 15.1.1, 15.1.0, 15.0.1, 15.0.0, 14.1.5, 14.1.4, 14.1.3, 14.1.2, 14.1.0, 14.0.1, 14.0.0
About status of service chain components
The SFC controller shows the status of service chain components as colored shapes. This table shows each colored shape and explains its meaning.
- Green circle
- The device is available and active.
- Gray square - Ingress
- The associated interface is for ingress traffic.
- Gray square - Egress
- The associated interface is for egress traffic.
- Blue square
- The device status is either unavailable or has not yet been collected by the SFC controller.
- Blue square - IP
- The SF is of type IP. Can also show type Pool or Virtual.
- Blue circle
- The device is available but is part of a Sync-Failover device group, and is in Standby mode
- Red diamond
- The device is offline.