Applies To:Show Versions
- 17.1.0, 17.0.0, 16.1.4, 16.1.3, 16.1.2, 16.1.1, 16.1.0, 16.0.1, 16.0.0, 15.1.9, 15.1.8, 15.1.7, 15.1.6, 15.1.5, 15.1.4, 15.1.3, 15.1.2, 15.1.0
blocking a user from a web site
- On the Main tab, click.The Anti-Fraud Profiles screen opens.
- From the list of profiles, select the relevant profile.The Anti-Fraud Profile Properties screen opens.
- In the Anti-Fraud Configuration area, clickRules.A list of alert types appears.
- In the list of alert types, click the alert type for which you want to define a system response.The alert type appears in the Rules area.
- In the Rules area, select theEnabledcheck box next to the alert type.
- From theActionlist, selectBlock User.TheEnforcement PolicyandDurationfields appear.
- In theEnforcement Policyfield, select eitherLimited TimeorUnlimited Time.
- If you selectedLimited Timein the previous step, in theDurationfield, type a time limit (in minutes).
- ClickSave.The rule is now active.