Applies To:Show Versions
tracking a user's web activity
- On the Main tab, click.The Anti-Fraud Profiles screen opens.
- From the list of profiles, select the relevant profile.The Anti-Fraud Profile Properties screen opens.
- In the Anti-Fraud Configuration area, clickRules.A list of alert types appears.
- In the list of alert types, click the alert type for which you want to define a system response.The alert type appears in the Rules area.
- In the Rules area, select theEnabledcheck box next to the alert type.
- From theActionlist, selectTurn on Verbose Activity Logging.TheEnforcement PolicyandDurationfields appear.
- In theEnforcement Policyfield, select eitherLimited TimeorUnlimited Time.
- If you selectedLimited Timein the previous step, in theDurationfield, type a time limit (in minutes).
- ClickSave.The rule is now active.