Applies To:Show Versions
- 17.0.0, 16.1.3, 16.1.2, 16.1.1, 16.1.0, 16.0.1, 16.0.0, 15.1.8, 15.1.7, 15.1.6, 15.1.5, 15.1.4, 15.1.3, 15.1.2, 15.1.0
Posting user information to a web service
- On the Main tab, click.The Anti-Fraud Profiles screen opens.
- From the list of profiles, select the relevant profile.The Anti-Fraud Profile Properties screen opens.
- In the Anti-Fraud Configuration area, clickRules.A list of alert types appears.
- In the list of alert types, click the alert type for which you want to define a system response.The alert type appears in the Rules area.
- In the Rules area, select theEnabledcheck box next to the alert type.
- From theActionlist, selectPost to Web Service.TheURL Path,Publisher, andPayloadfields appear.
- In theURL Pathfield, type the URL path of the web service.
- From thePublisherlist, select a log publisher that is configured to the web service.
- In thePayloadfield, you can use the default payload, or type any valid payload in the POST request body format.The variables listed next to the text input field, which you can use in your payload, are replaced with the actual values when the BIG-IP system sends the post request.
- ClickSave.The rule is now active.
- user name
- client IP address
- event type
- host header
- application cookies
- HTTP transaction ID generated by the system
- fingerprint data collected on the client