Applies To:Show Versions
- 17.1.0, 17.0.0, 16.1.4, 16.1.3, 16.1.2, 16.1.1, 16.1.0, 16.0.1, 16.0.0, 15.1.9, 15.1.8, 15.1.7, 15.1.6, 15.1.5, 15.1.4, 15.1.3, 15.1.2, 15.1.0
Redirecting the client's browser to a URL
- On the Main tab, click.The Anti-Fraud Profiles screen opens.
- From the list of profiles, select the relevant profile.The Anti-Fraud Profile Properties screen opens.
- In the Anti-Fraud Configuration area, clickRules.A list of alert types appears.
- In the list of alert types, click the alert type for which you want to define a system response.The alert type appears in the Rules area.
- In the Rules area, select theEnabledcheck box next to the alert type.
- From theActionlist, selectRedirect to URL.
- In theURLfield, type the URL to where you want the user to be redirected.
- ClickSave.The rule is now active.