Applies To:Show Versions
- 17.1.0, 17.0.0, 16.1.4, 16.1.3, 16.1.2, 16.1.1, 16.1.0, 16.0.1, 16.0.0, 15.1.9, 15.1.8, 15.1.7, 15.1.6, 15.1.5, 15.1.4, 15.1.3, 15.1.2, 15.1.0
Configuring browser cache
- On the Main tab, click.The Anti-Fraud Profiles screen opens.
- From the list of profiles, select the relevant profile.The Anti-Fraud Profile Properties screen opens.
- In the Anti-Fraud Configuration area, click.The list of user-defined malware types is displayed.
- In the Malware List, click the malware type on which you want to configure browser cache, or clickAddto add a new malware type.If you clickAddto add a new malware type, you should first assign a name to the malware type in the General Settings area before proceeding to the next step.The Malware Properties screen appears.
- In the Malware Configuration area, selectBrowser Cache.The browser cache settings appear.
- In theNon-existent resourcesfield, add a non-existent URL.The system uses this URL for testing purposes. If the client's browser can access this URL, then it is not possible to know for sure that the client is infected with malware, even if the malware can load the resources added in theResources that are loaded by the malwarefield.
- In theResources that are loaded by the malwarefield, add resources that you know can be loaded by the malware you are defining.
- ClickSave.The Browser Cache settings are saved.