Applies To:Show Versions
- On the Main tab, click.The Anti-Fraud Profiles screen opens.
- From the list of profiles, select the relevant profile.The Anti-Fraud Profile Properties screen opens.
- In the Anti-Fraud Configuration area, click.The list of user-defined malware types is displayed.
- In the Malware List, click the malware type on which you want to define domain availability, or clickAddto add a new malware type.If you clickAddto add a new malware type, you should first assign a name to the malware type in the General Settings area before proceeding to the next step.The Malware Properties screen appears.
- In the Malware Configuration area, selectDomain Availability.The Domain Availability settings appear.
- In theURLs that are blocked by the malwarefield, add URLs that you know the malware you are defining will block.
- In theURLs that are not blocked by the malwarefield, add URLs that you know the malware you are defining will not block.The system uses these URLs for testing purposes. If the client's web browser cannot access a URL added here, then it is not possible to know for sure that the client is infected with malware, even if the client's browser cannot access a URL added in theURLs that are blocked by the malwarefield.
- ClickSave.The Domain Availability settings are saved.