Applies To:Show Versions
Defining general settings for a user-defined malware type
- On the Main tab, click.The Anti-Fraud Profiles screen opens.
- From the list of profiles, select the relevant profile.The Anti-Fraud Profile Properties screen opens.
- In the Anti-Fraud Profile Configuration area, click.The list of user-defined malware types is displayed.The list of default malware types that FPS checks for is not displayed in the Malware List.
- ClickAdd.The Create New Malware screen opens.
- In the General Settings area, in theMalware Namefield type a name for the malware.You cannot create the malware type if you did not assign a name to the malware.