Applies To:Show Versions
Whitelisting DOM signatures on a URL
- On the Main tab, click.The Anti-Fraud Profiles screen opens.
- From the list of profiles, select the relevant profile.The Anti-Fraud Profile Properties screen opens.
- In the Anti-Fraud Configuration area, click.The list of excluded DOM signatures appears.
- ClickAdd.The Exclude DOM Signature pop-up screen appears
- ForHash, type or copy the hash of the DOM signature.
- For Excluded URLs, select the URLs on which you want to whitelist the DOM signature.You can whitelist the DOM signature on multiple URLs.
- ClickAddin the Exclude DOM Signature pop-up screen.The list of excluded DOM signatures appears, including the DOM signature you just selected.
- ClickSavein the Anti-Fraud Profile Properties screen.