Applies To:Show Versions
advanced malware detection on an anti-fraud profile
- On the Main tab, click.The Anti-Fraud Profiles screen opens.
- From the list of profiles, select the relevant profile.The Anti-Fraud Profile Properties screen opens.
- In the Anti-Fraud Configuration area, click.
- ClickAdvancedin the Malware Detection area of the screen.
- In theBait Locationfield, use the default location and file name or assign a location and file name for a file that acts as bait for attackers.
- Select the check box forUse Predefined Baitsif you want the system to use pre-defined baits received from the F5 update server and check them to determine if they have been infected with malware.
- In theHTML Source Integrity Locationfield, use the default location or assign a location to where the system sends HTML source integrity data.
- In theStatic Script Removal Detection Headerfield, use the default header or type a header that will be used by the FPS Static Script Removal Detection feature.
- In theAllow Inline scripts that include one of these stringsfield, add strings that will not be considered suspicious if found in an inline script.
- ClickSave.The anti-fraud profile is updated with the changes you made.