Applies To:Show Versions
phishing detection on an anti-fraud profile
- On the Main tab, click.The Anti-Fraud Profiles screen opens.
- From the list of profiles, select the profile on which you want to configure phishing detection.The Anti-Fraud Profile Properties screen opens.
- In the Anti-Fraud Configuration area, selectAdvancedand thenPhishing Detection.The Phishing Detection screen opens.
- Select theCustomize Allcheck box.
- At theImage Locationfield, use the default location or assign a location for the file that acts as a detection mechanism for phishing attacks.This file appears to be part of the network, but is actually isolated and monitored by the system.
- ClickSave.The anti-fraud profile is updated with the changes you made.