Applies To:Show Versions
- On the Main tab, click.The Engine Update screen appears.
- Choose one of the following delivery modes:
If you set Delivery Mode toManual, theUpload Filesetting appears.
- SelectAutomaticif you want to download and install an engine update from the Update server if it is available.
- SelectManualif you want to perform an engine update from an update file you receive from F5.
Setting Delivery Mode toManualis a temporary setting and only valid as long as you are in the update screen. When you leave the update screen, Delivery Mode reverts back toAutomatic.
- If you set Delivery Mode toManual, at theUpload Filefield click the browse button to upload the engine update file you received from F5 support.
- If you received a notification that updates are available or have uploaded an engine update file that you received from F5 support, click theInstall Updatesbutton to install the update.The engine update takes from 2-4 hours to take effect.
- In addition to the notice that is displayed if the daily update check determines that an update is available, you can also check for available updates by clicking theCheck for Engine Updatesbutton.TheCheck for Engine Updatesbutton is useful in the case where a new update has become available after the daily check was performed. If you click this button and an update is available, you will receive a notification.