Applies To:Show Versions
- 16.0.1, 16.0.0
Adding primary authentication to a per-session policy
- On the Main tab, click.The Access Profiles (Per-Session Policies) screen opens.
- In the Per-Session Policy column, click theEditlink for the access profile you want to configure.The visual policy editor opens the access policy in a separate screen.
- Click the(+)icon anywhere in the access policy to add a new item.Only an applicable subset of access policy items is available for selection in the visual policy editor for any access profile type.A popup screen opens, listing predefined actions on tabs such as General Purpose, Authentication, and so on.
- On the Logon tab, selectLogon Pageand click theAdd Itembutton.The Logon Page Agent properties screen opens.
- Make any changes that you require to the logon page properties and clickSave.The properties screen closes and the policy displays.
- Right after the Logon Page, click the(+)icon.
- On the Authentication tab, selectAD Authand clickAdd Item.A Properties popup screen opens.
- From theServerlist, select the AAA Active Directory server to use for authentication.
- You can set other options, as needed, then clickSave.
- At the end of the Successful branch, clickDenyand change it toAllow.