Manual Chapter : Creating an access profile for Okta
Applies To:Show Versions
- 16.0.1, 16.0.0
Creating an access profile for Okta
You create an access profile to provide the access policy configuration for a virtual server that establishes a secured session for Okta multifactor authentication.
- On the Main tab, click.The Access Profiles (Per-Session Policies) screen opens.
- ClickCreate.The New Profile screen opens.
- In theNamefield, type a unique name for the access profile.
- For theProfile Type, selectAll.
- For theCustomization Type, use the default valueModern.TheCustomization Typemust be set toModernfor Okta MFA.
- In the Language Settings area, add and remove accepted languages, and set the default language.If no browser language matches one in the accepted languages list, the browser uses the default language.
The access profile displays in the Access Profiles list. You can use it to develop a per-session access policy to handle traffic, which can then be processed by a per-request access policy that includes the Okta integration. Default-log-setting is assigned to the access profile.
To ensure that logging is configured to meet your requirements, verify the log settings by clicking on the link in the Logs column of the access profile in the list.