Applies To:Show Versions
- 16.0.1, 16.0.0
Firewall item settings in a subroutine
- Specifies a platform. The default isAny. When a platform is selected, the Vendor ID and Product ID lists update to include the products and vendors that are supported for that platform according to the EPSEC package that is installed on the BIG-IP system.A link to a report that includes the firewall software that Access Policy Manager currently supports is available on the BIG-IP system Welcome page.
- Vendor ID
- Specifies a vendor ID (from the list of supported vendors) orAny.
- Product ID
- Specifies a product ID (from the list of supported products) orAny.
- Specifies one of these states:
- EnabledWhen selected, the action verifies that the firewall software is enabled
- DisabledWhen selected, the action verifies that the firewall software is disabled.
- UnspecifiedWhen selected, the action does not verify the state of the software.
- Specifies a version; when specified, the firewall action verifies the version of the software.