Manual Chapter : System Health Agent settings in a subroutine
Applies To:Show Versions
- 16.0.1, 16.0.0
System Health Agent settings in a subroutine
The System Health Agent action checks for health agent software on client systems. When this action includes checks for multiple health agent types, if one specified type matches the software on the client system, the action passes, regardless of other health agent conditions that are specified in the action.
A System Health Agent action provides these settings and options:
- Specifies a platform. The default isAny. When a platform is selected, the Vendor ID and Product ID lists update to include the products and vendors that are supported for that platform according to the EPSEC package that is installed on the BIG-IP system.A link to a report that includes the antivirus software that Access Policy Manager currently supports is available on the BIG-IP system Welcome page.
- Vendor ID
- Specifies a vendor ID (from the list of supported vendors) orAny.
- Product ID
- Specifies a product ID (from the list of supported products) orAny.
- Specifies a version; when specified, the System Health Agent action verifies the version of the software.
- Policy Compliance
- Specifies one of these values:
- Enabled- when selected, the action verifies that the client is compliant with the health policy specified by the site administrator.
- Disabled- when selected, the agent verifies that the client is out of compliance with the health policy specified by the site administrator.
- Unspecified- when selected, the gent verifies the existence of the software only.