Manual Chapter : Implementing endpoint state checks
Applies To:Show Versions
- 16.0.1, 16.0.0
Implementing endpoint state checks
You should have a per-request policy attached to a virtual server. In addition, your virtual server must have an access profile attached, which can be a blank "allow-all" policy.
Add endpoint state checking to an access policy to check client machines for a specified antivirus package, either continuously, or on each request.
- From the Main tab, click.
- Find the policy you want to edit, and in the Per-Request Policy column, clickEdit.
- In the per-request policy, clickAdd New Subroutine.
- Name the subroutine and clickSave.
- Expand the subroutine, and click the plus to add a new item.
- SelectEndpoint Security (Client-Side), selectEndpoint State, and clickAdd Item.By default, the Endpoint State check has no configuration.
- To configure subroutine settings such as the session lifetime or gating criteria, clickSubroutine Settings / Rename.
Add an endpoint check to the subroutine following this action.