Manual Chapter : Creating an allow-all per-session policy
Applies To:Show Versions
- 16.0.1, 16.0.0
Creating an allow-all per-session policy
You create an allow-all per-session policy to provide an in and out point for your per-request policies on a virtual server.
It is not required that the per-session policy that provides the in and out point for your per-request policy be empty. You can use an existing policy, or create one with per-session access policy items specifically for this purpose. However, an allow-all policy is the simplest per-session policy that will work.
- On the Main tab, click.The Access Profiles (Per-Session Policies) screen opens.
- ClickCreate.The New Profile screen opens.
- In theNamefield, type a unique name for the access profile.
- For theProfile Type, selectAll.
- ForProfile Scope, specify the appropriate scope for this policy, or use the defaultProfile.
- For theCustomization Type, use the default valueModern.
- In theLanguage Settingssection, move one or more languages to theAccepted Languageslist.
- ClickFinished.TheAccess Profiles (Per-Session Policies)screen is displayed.
- In thePer-Session Policiescolumn, click theEdit...link.
- Change theDenyending toAllow.
- SaveandApplythe access policy.
You now have a per-session access policy that allows all traffic, which can then be processed by the per-request access policy.
Create a virtual server for the HTTP Connector policy.