Applies To:Show Versions
- 16.0.1, 16.0.0
About the HTTP Connector
- Security / SSL options for the request
- Choice of DNS Resolver objects
- Choice of serverSSL profile
- Transformation of HTTP response body into subsession variables in JSON format, or in plain text format
- Encoding options for input and output data (see the online help for examples)
- HTTP Basic, Token, or custom authentication types
- Encryption of secret tokens and passwords used for HTTP calls
- An HTTP Transport item, to provide the connection details, including the DNS server and connection limits.
- An HTTP Connector Request item, to define the items and queries that will be sent to the HTTP server, and how to handle the response.
- An HTTP Connector per-request policy agent, defined in a per-request policy subroutine. The HTTP Connector per-request policy item provides access to the HTTP Connector from a specific point in the per-request policy, and provides branching logic based on the results. Multiple HTTP Connector per-request policy items can be specified, even to the same HTTP Connector Request item, for handling multiple results within the per-request policy flow.