Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
Upgrading BIG-IP VE Devices in a VMware Service Scaling Group
Upgrades for BIG-IP VE devices in an SSG
Upgrade BIG-IP VE devices in a VMware scaling service
- Use the new software image from F5 to create a new virtual machine in your VMware cloud.
- Update theVM Imagespecified in the VMware environment that you use for this SSG.
- At the top of the screen, clickApplications.
- On the left, click.
- Select the SSG, by clicking its name.
- ClickCONFIGURATIONtowards the middle of the screen.
- On the left, clickDevices.
- Select the check box next to the devices you want to upgrade, and click theReplacebutton.The BIG-IQ upgrades the devices in this SSG using the VM image in the VMware environment that you use for this SSG.