Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
activate a purchased, volume, or utility license pool on a BIG-IQ connected to the
internet (automatic method)
- Connected to the public internet.
- Able to access theactivate.f5.comsite.
- Existing firewalls allow port 443 to pass through.
- At the top of the screen, clickDevices.
- On the left, click.
- Click theAdd Licensebutton.
- In theBase Registration Keyfield, type or paste the registration key, and into theAdd-on Keysfield, type or paste any associated add-on keys.
- For theActivation Methodsetting, selectAutomatic.
- Click theActivatebutton at the bottom of the screen.
- Review the EULA, and if you agree with the terms, click theAcceptbutton at the bottom of the screen.