Manual Chapter : Create a historical usage report to see how the BIG-IP VE devices were licensed during a specific time period
Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
Create a historical
usage report to see how the BIG-IP VE devices were licensed during a specific time
Before you can create a historical usage report, you must have already licensed BIG-IP VE devices.
You can create a historical usage report to see how you've been using certain license types during a specific time period. This can help you plan and budget for future resources. This report is available in a downloadable CSV format to make it easy for you to reformat and share the information in any way you want.
- At the top of the screen, clickDevices.
- On the left, click.
- Click theGeneratebutton.
- For theTypeoption, selectHistorical Report.
- Select a license type from the list to narrow the results to the license type you want to create a report for.
- From theAvailablelist, click the license you want to run a report for, and click the arrow to move it to theSelectedlist.
- In the Usage Period area, in theStarting DateandEnding Datefields, type the date range for the report. Alternatively, click the calendars and navigate to the dates.
- Click theDownloadbutton and select an option to open the file, or save the file.