Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
Create a license usage report schedule
- At the top of the screen, clickDevices.
- On the left, click.
- Click theSchedulebutton at the top of the screen.
- ForSchedule Status, select theEnablecheck box.
- SelectAutomatically submit report to F5for theSubmission Method.If BIG-IQ cannot accessapi.f5.comor pass traffic through port 443, you must manually submit the report to F5 Networks offline, instead of submitting it from BIG-IQ. For information about how to manually submit the report offline, contact F5 Support.
- Specify theDay of the Month(from1to28), theStart timehour(from0to23) andminute(from0to59) that you want BIG-IQ to create the utility reports.
- If you want to obscure the device's host name and IP address in the report, selectYesforObfuscate Data.
- If you want BIG-IQ to send an email when the report is created, select theEnablecheck box forEmail Notification, and type one (or more) email address(es) in the box, separated by commas.
- Click theSave & Closebutton.