Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
Preparing to Upgrade a BIG-IQ version 5.2 or 5.3 with a Data
Collection Device Cluster
BIG-IQ software image from F5 Networks
- Log in to the F5 Downloads site,downloads.f5.com.
- Click theFind a Downloadbutton.
- Click the name of the product line.
- Click the product name,Centralized Management.
- Click the version number you want to download.
- Read the End User Software License agreement and click theI Acceptbutton if you agree with the terms.
- Click the BIG-IQ version<version number>.isofile name that you want to download.
- Click the name of the closest geographical location to you.The software image downloads to your local system.
Upload the latest
version of the software image to the version 5.2 or 5.3 primary BIG-IQ
- At the top of the screen, clickSystem.
- On the left, expand, then clickAvailable Images.The Available Images screen lists the software image files that are available for install on this BIG-IQ.
- Click theUpload Imagebutton.
- Click theChoose Filebutton and go to the location to which you downloaded the image, and click theOpenbutton to upload it to BIG-IQ.
- Click theUploadbutton.The screen refreshes to display the progress of the upload.