Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
Manage and create policy templates
- Navigate to the Policy Templates screen,A list of all policy templates are displayed. Custom templates are marked asYesin the User Defined column.
- To add a new template clickAdd.
- (Required) On the New Policy Template screen enter a name to identify your new policy template.
- (Optional) Add a policy description to better identify the template’s settings.
- From theTemplate sourcefield you can selectPolicyto create a template from a policy that is already configured to the system, or you can selectFileto import a policy from your local files.
- ClickSave & Close.The new template can now be applied to a new Web Application Security policy. Any changes made to the original policy, following template creation, will not affect the template's settings.
- To export any template as an XML file, select a template and clickExport.
- To delete a custom template, select a user-defined template, and clickDelete.The following action deletes the template, but it does not delete the original policy or policies created using the template.