Applies To:Show Versions
BIG-IQ Centralized Management
- 8.3.0, 8.2.0, 8.1.0, 8.0.0
Review captured traffic
- Device Traffic:.
- DDoS HTTP Analysis:.
- Local Traffic:.
- Navigate to one of the monitoring dashboards that display HTTP traffic data.
- Select theTraffic Capturingbutton above the charts.Selecting this option overlays captured traffic data over the charts, and adds a traffic capturing filter in the Dimensions pane.
- To filter captured traffic based on a specific host object, such as a BIG-IP system (BIG-IP Host Names), application (Applications Services), or virtual server (Virtual Servers), expand the dimension widgets in the Dimensions pane to the right of the charts.You can select multiple dimension objects from multiple dimensions. With each selection, the charts and dimensions filter displayed data according to your selections.
- To filter captured traffic based on server latency and payload volume metrics, expand theTraffic Capturing Filtersfound in the dimensions pane.For latency metrics, you can enter a range, or set a greater or less than filter value.
- To view traffic details, select a traffic capturing icon from within the chart to display an information table.You can click the rows within the displayed table to view additional request/response header and payload information.